Just a short drive outside Kamloops city limits, off Highway 1, the winery and vineyards, straddle the Thompson River making for a breathtaking view. Monte Creek Winery is producing world-class wines in the Thompson Valley and is a must-see tourist attraction.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with preventative maintenance on all our buildings i.e. changing furnace filters, water filters, maintaining refrigerators, painting, de-liming glass washers.
- Basic grounds keeping, this includes mowing, watering of flower barrels, keeping garden beds pruned and presentable.
- Odd jobs include but not limited to power washing, window washing, refinishing wine barrels.
- Weekly tasting room wine and merchandise stocking.
- Events and weddings set up and tear downs.
- Packaging, organizing online and delivery wine orders.
- Recycling and waste program.
- Picking up and dropping off supplies in town.
- Follow all safe job procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Knowledge
- Good physical (standing, walking bending, kneeling for extended periods of time is sometimes required).
- Basic computer skills, ability to learn new programs.
- Able to communicate in English both verbally and written.
Education & Experience
- Valid Driver’s License. Restriction 20 endorsement an asset.
- 1+ years of previous experience is an asset.
- Previous experience in farming is an asset.
Working Conditions & Physical Environment
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift or move up to 24 kg.
Please e- mail Resume to [email protected]